Custom AMPLEware and C Programs
On-Site Support and Design Process Integration
Our Consulting Services for Mentor Graphics users reduces cost and cycle time and improves quality:
· Start-up Support for New Users -- aid in transition as well as identify and solve issues critical to
getting into production quickly.
· On-site Support -- one on one interaction with our expert Mentor consultants solves your design
problems immediately and provides real-life advanced training for your users.
· Design Process Analysis and Integration of Mentor Tools Into Your Design Process -- our
recommendations for creating the best fit of the Mentor tools to your process yields large cost and
schedule reductions and improves quality.
· LMS Consulting -- library specification, setup, and development.
Well-trained users are more productive and generate better quality designs.
· We develop custom courses to meet your needs - DA, LMS, PCB.
· We deliver standard and custom courses.
Some of our customers include:
· GE, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar, Northrop Grumman, Lucent, Amphenol, Allied Signal,
Hughes, HP and Delphi Electronics.
To use our engineering experience and our expertise with Mentor Graphics tools to help our
customers maximize the productivity of their Mentor Graphics design systems.
Utilitek Systems, Inc. has been helping maximize customers' productivity
since 1986. We are a group of Electrical Engineers with extensive analog and digital hardware
design experience. In addition, we also have extensive experience developing CAE software. Our
unique coupling of this experience with our expertise with Mentor Graphics software enables us to
deliver outstanding products and services to you.